Eligibility for Master’s Programme
Who is Eligible?
Applicants should be/have:
- Nepali nationals
- between the ages of 25 and 40 (both inclusive) as of April 1st, 2020.
(should be born between April 2nd, 1979 and April 1st, 1995)
- a Bachelor’s degree. (Those who will apply to Kyushu University have to have a Bachelor’s degrees in Law)
- at least 3 years of work experience in Civil Service at the time of applications.
- gazetted civil servants currently employed in following organizations
or civil servants (Level 7 and above) originally recruited by the federal government and deputed/adjusted to 7 provincial and 753 local governments.
- All ministries
- All agencies under ministries
- All constitutional bodies
- All other institutions and authorities
- All courts
- a strong will to work for the development of Nepal after their return home.
- in good health.
- English language proficiency sufficiently fluent for studying in Japan.
Applicants should not be/have:
- serving in the military.
- previously acquired a master’s degree after studying abroad on a scholarship awarded by the Government of Nepal or any other development partners.
- currently receiving, or planning to receive, another scholarship through the assistance by the Government of Nepal or any other development partners.